CROWN & BRIDGE
The crown and bridge procedure is vital to your clinical success and bottom line – but they can be tricky. For a crown to just drop into place and stay cemented, you have to do a lot of things right.
Our porcelain to metal restorations are created with aesthetics in mind.
We use proven porcelain materials with quality biocompatible alloys to afford you the peace of mind that only quality Canadian Manufactured restorations are being restored for your patients right here in our laboratory.
We use proven porcelain materials with quality biocompatible alloys to afford you the peace of mind that only quality American Manufactured restorations are being restored for your patients right here in our laboratory. With high noble, nobel and base metal options we will work with you to provide your patients with affordable, esthetic and well fitting restorative options.
IPS d.SIGN Natural Beauty provides pure esthetics. The fluorapatite leucite glass-ceramic features true-to-nature properties ranging from the light optical features to the enamel-like abrasion behaviour.
With the well-balanced and excellently thought-out concept of IPS d.SIGN, the individual design possibilities are virtually boundless.
- The true-to-nature light scattering with the high translucency and brightness of the ceramic enable thorough masking of the metal framework
- Well-balanced relationship between chroma and brightness similar to the natural counterpart
- Firing stability and stability of shade even after several firing cycles
- High surface quality, higher antagonist friendliness than other ceramic materials
We choose the best alloys for the desired restorative result. Considerations such as strength and beauty do not have to be a compromise.
We will listen to your treatment challenges and provide you with the best restorative solutions to ensure the most esthetic results.
- High Nobel, Nobel and Base Metal Options.
- Rich Warm Yellow or White Alloy Options for most restorations
Types of Restoration Designs:
- Single Unit
- Full Mouth
- Combination Cases
- Surveyed Crowns
Our all metal crowns are a good choice where minimal tooth reduction and superior strength is required.
Types of restoration design
- Full Crowns
- 3/4 Crowns
- Surveyed Crowns
- Retainers for FPD
WHAT SHOULD I SEND IN A CASE?
- A complete lab RX
- Digital photographs
- Full arch master impression
- Opposing arch impression
- CO bite registration
Or Send us your Digital Scan
Types of dental intraoral files we accept:
- 3Shape TRIOS
- iTero Element
- Straumann CARES Scanner
- 3M True Definition Scanner
- CS 3600 Intraoral Scanner
- Omnicam (Dentsply-Sirona)